Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil is one of those products where we sometimes wonder: what CAN’T you do with this? This is the number one seller in the store for good reason. It’s delicious, versatile and sure to become a mainstay in your cooking. Check out these Five Ways with Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil:
1. Cast Iron Pizza. This pizza procedure seems wrong headed, but it in the end, it’s just right. The crust is crisp. The sauce and cheese carmelize on the edges. And it stays hot for quite a while in the cast iron. If this pizza is wrong, we don’t want to be right.
2. Rotisserie Chicken Enchiladas. We love the convenience of a rotisserie chicken – especially when it’s paired with a batch of homemade enchilada sauce. New Mexico Chiles blitz together with Mexican Oregano and Mojave Garlic Pepper to make a versatile red sauce that’s wonderful for these enchiladas and so much more.
3. Sweet Potato, Lentil & Chickpea Curry. This protein-packed vegan meal is big on nutrition and flavor. Lentils, chickpeas, spinach and nut butter – they all make an appearance here. Big flavor from our Garlic Curry Powder and Curry Paste seal the deal.
4. Vinaigrette & Marinade. Our Champagne Pear Balsamic Vinegar is one of our best sellers. This balsamic vinegar pairs perfectly with Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and adds the perfect balance of tang and sweet. It’s a must in vinaigrettes and that same recipe can serve as a marinade. Use as a marinade for chicken or pork tenderloin.
5. Scallops. Scallops are rich, and Applewood Smoked Salt helps to cut that richness. These are perfect for appetizer portions or small plates.
Leave a Reply